Item TSHIRT-113

Why yes, Captain, I'll be more than glad to secure the area.  No, I don't need any backup.  I'll just go around behind this giant rock, all by myself, where nothing bad could ever possibly happen to me, while you make out with the alien princess.  No, no trouble at all, Captain.  Happy to serve... You bastard.

Why yes, Captain,
I'll be more than glad to secure the area. No, I don't need any backup. I'll just go around behind this giant rock, all by myself, where nothing bad could ever possibly happen to me, while you make out with the alien princess. No, no trouble at all, Captain. Happy to serve...
You bastard.

This one at last addresses that eternal question, "What was the guy in the red shirt really thinking?" Let's face it, by the third or fourth time that a party had beamed down and had its security guy get zapped, the whole crew had to be aware that this was a bad place for the red-shirted crewman to be. And yet, nearly every week, another actor bravely collected a check as a one-episode character. C'est la guerre...

Sizes available: S through 5X
Color: Red with white imprint.
Please Note: The buttons are for US destinations ONLY.

For shipping to points outside the United States, please email us with your country and the design and size of shirt required so that we can provide the correct rate.

Select Size

Orders for addresses in Texas are subject to sales tax.

Click here for email and regular mail ordering instructions, and for product information.

Back to the List of Shirts

Jump to the Bumper Stickers

Back to the Top Page

Contact Us