Item TSHIRT-049

I'm your GM

Game Masters have been called cruel, evil, mean, sadistic, vicious, and lots of other things, usually when everyone thought they couldn't hear. Everyone was usually wrong[1], of course. For those with a graphics-challenged browser, or image display turned off to save bandwidth, the text on the shirt reads:

It's true. I am an evil, twisted, sadistic genius with delusions of grandeur, bent on the total humiliation of all those around me. I kill without reason or warning. I set impossible goals, and then I raise impenetrable barriers to the advancement of any who dare to challenge my supreme authority. I change the rules to suit my every whim. The only thing I can be relied upon to do is ensure that no one has a fair chance. I am no mere tin-plated dictator; even the laws of Physics cannot deter me. My godlike powers are without limit, and I use them freely and capriciously. Your abject surrender and worshipful adulation will not save you from my wrath... forever. It is futile to appeal to my better nature, for I have none. I will not keep your secrets, I will not try to soften the blows of misfortune, and I will never fail to heap insult upon injury. Your doom has been sealed: I am your Game Master.

The design is approximately 9.9 inches by 10.3 inches.

Sizes available: S through 5X
Color: Black shirt with white imprint.
Please Note: The buttons are for US destinations ONLY.

For shipping to points outside the United States, please email us with your country and the design and size of shirt required so that we can provide the correct rate.

Click Here to order Small: $19
+shipping
Click Here to order Medium: $19
+shipping
Click Here to order Large: $19
+shipping
Click Here to order X-Large: $19
+shipping
Click Here to order 2X: $21
+shipping
Click Here to order 3X: $22
+shipping
Click Here to order 4X: $23
+shipping
Click Here to order 5X: $24
+shipping

Orders for addresses in Texas are subject to sales tax.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-
[1] They were usually wrong about the GM being out of earshot, at least.

Click here for email and regular mail ordering instructions, and for product information.

Back to the List of Shirts

Jump to the Bumper Stickers

Back to the Top Page

Contact Us